- Намалена цена
- Намалена цена
The book is dedicated to the surgery practices in which you find the fineness of various surgery topics based on Schwartz’s principles.
The book is extremely helpful and valuable for surgeons and all others who are associated with the surgery domain. At the same time, the book also paves the way for all those who are in the general surgery training program as this guides you throughout based on different practical approaches.
The Schwartz`s Principles of Surgery Absite and Board Review book can polish your expertise in various aspects of surgery. This is a high and advanced quality review book that gamuts the whole themes which come under surgery. This is the board review which is the international edition.
This is the 11th edition which has umpteen advanced features which were not present in earlier versions. The book is a comprehensive guide that has undergone rigorous verification by experts and the book has been curated by top minds who have years of experience.
The book is written by F. Charles Brunicardi and also has been contributed by many international authors who have deep knowledge and understanding of surgical practice. The Schwarts’s Principles of Surgery Website and Board Review is published by Tata-Mcgraw Hill. The book provides you with the most current, latest, updated, and authoritative perspectives on surgical practice.
1. The book has launched its eleventh edition which incorporates the most updated knowledge of principles of surgery and introduces breakthroughs and recent developments.
2. The book gives you a thorough understanding to get to the core of the topics.
3. The author also included many clinical scenarios and real-life instances which aid you to relate to the surgery-based topics.
4. There are several tips and techniques to handle the intricacies involved in surgery and its practice. Hence, the author has included some strategies to cope with the same.
5. It has been claimed that Schwartz`s Principles of Surgery Absite and Board Review book incorporates more than 1000 different types of questions based on surgical practice which certainly helps you in your examination.
6. Clinical images and illustrative diagrams to support the visualization.