This comprehensive atlas and textbook on minimally-invasive surgery of the horse offers state-of-the-art advice from the experts.
The authors present step-by step-descriptions of the most important surgery techniques in equine practice. This includes surgery of the upper respiratory tract, thorax, abdominal and pelvic cavity. Indications, advantages and risks of all procedures are discussed. The authors are well known equine surgeons from university and field practice who present innovative techniques with a profund knowledge of practicability. Includes:
• Comprehensive atlas on endoscopic surgery in the horse.
• Clinical experiences from the experts.
• Richly illustrated surgical procedures.
• Detailed description on indication and techniques.
• Pros and cons of different techniques compared with conventional surgery methods.