Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology 2nd edition
New edition 2019
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
This practical, high-yield Pocket Notebook title is an ideal on-the-go reference for trainees and practitioners of obstetrics and gynecology. Written by residents with oversight from fellows and faculty experts, and perfect for initial care plans during rounds, this easy-to-use, loose-leaf resource is packed with up-to-date information answering the clinical questions you face every day. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology, Second Edition , is an indispensable quick resource you won’t want to be without!
- Includes a new chapter that covers substance abuse in pregnancy, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis.
- Features fully revised content throughout, keeping you up to date with best practices and the latest research in the field.
- Covers primary care; emergencies; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology, and more.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob/gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; and NRP algorithm.
- Organizes chapters by organ system, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.